ViewerScanneR

Monday, September 24, 2012

For me ...

A few words after so long I don't post them. It is about something deep, perhaps a thing recognized as reason Creator created human being. I aint an atheist anyway. As I trust in love, in GOD who proclaimed Himself as love itself. It is love what I'm talking about. I was wondering what love means, and I get some points.

Love isn’t silhouette that visible yet actually doesn’t exist.
Love isn’t ball of soccer that chased hardly, yet thrown away after gotten.
Love isn’t a gravity phenomenon, then we call it “fallen in love”.
Love isn’t feeling, so we can call it “I feel it”.
Love isn’t spear, it doesn’t pierce.
Love isn’t ...
Love is Love. It is strong. 
It is seen and exist.
It is chased then kept till death. It comes and stays.
It doesn’t make you fall. It grows you.
It is committment. Not Feeling.
It doesn’t pierce, though it’s sharp.
Love is Love. True love. I found one.

No comments:

Post a Comment