ViewerScanneR

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

last resistance


Oct1st
      I am screwed. Totally. Annoyed by the condition where I am trapped on. I always believe that my smile mindset have great power to remain stable even resist the circumstances. But, this method doesn’t work today. I hate Monday.
      Then, I start to think again that I can get such a “happiness” I’ve been looking for, from someone I’ve expected to. But GREAT. I have more dissapointed. I always long someone to see deep inside my heart, someone to understand that all complaints that came out from my mouth are actually just voice of asking a little support. I fight for my live all alone. At the end I’ll proclaim that no body really have a big deal on my own battle. The worst of all, when I was hoping on her, she doesnt understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment