ViewerScanneR

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

long night

Cant sleep, then I try to think what I got to day. I remember one event just occur this day. there was a "big fight" between my roommate and I. He challenged me. and every challenge is actually a call of keeping pride among the community. so I accept that. He challenged me in playing badminton and I know I'm good in it. I "was" good in it, I guess --"
I've ever represented my school for a badminton league, though I didn't win, but representing a school gave my a little assurance that I will conquer this opponent (my roommate). I told him, I will easily defeat him. He told me the same, that he'll conquer me instead. annoying, but my over confidence bring me to something I will learn for my whole lifetime. "Always know what I deal with." guess what? yes, I lost the game in EXTREMELY close score 21-20 and 23-21. damn! It is annoying. but there is a lesson to take. Do not ever underestimate a thing, by saying it is easy to overcome, then to know what I'm dealing with.
For my words will not ever conquer a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment