ViewerScanneR

Friday, October 19, 2012

October 19th, 2012?

Happy sabbath everyone. Yes, this is such beautiful day. At least I can stop from the daily activities. And take a deep breath from all stressful  hours. One of those three best roomates I got is leaving to Jakarta while one’s playing his freak game (-_-) and the other one suffer of hunger. Actually I am starving also. Yet I just feel great. Life’s just fine. That’s my eyes actually blinded by all confusing and unfair things I face and even experienced. Yeah. I usually think what a difficult life to run. Then if I think just a bit longer, my life is actually dreamt by thousands out there. I mean, I’m lucky. I have a brother, a sister, a father, and a mother (yeah, of course), they are complete. They love to each other. They love me. My friends are always around. They somethimes annoying but they protect me from loneliness. I have a huge university. Good lecturers. A good religion. A good God (the only God I adored). And a girl, that I expect to be the Last. See? And how often have I thank God? Rare. He must be waiting. Circumstance sometimes insist me to be rude and bad. But be thankful to God will reconstructs me to be tough and sweet. Mood deceives. Satan often uses it to discomfort you. Trust God. He is constant. Remain the same through eternity. I thank Him for everything. For family, friends, education, for His love. And yes, of course for her. Thank you for this evening baby. Happy birthday anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment