ViewerScanneR

Monday, November 19, 2012

eventually 19



11.20 a.m in Surabaya, I am home all alone. Seem everyone so busy with their business. That’s fine, I just think it’s time to get back to my University. I’ll be ready facing all messed up terms, crowds (I hate this), some jerks in my room, regulations, and yes a shitload of tasks and examinations. Nothing to complain eventually. See my family is fine in Surabaya already bring my spirit up. Oh man, November 19. Today my relationship's 1 month. Tomorrow I am 19. But I face a little messed thing to finish with her. Cool! What a gift. I celebrate my 19th year, on the way back to Bandung (where my Univ. is) in additional my girl disappear only by one night after unclear reason what we’ve fight for. Hahahah. Damn. Yet, funny. I grow. 19 years buddy. That ain’t short. Thanks to GOD for everything I have now. My parents, yeah. Sometimes they are annoying. But, I always know. They are kind of double-edged sword in GOD’s hand to protect me and my bro and sist. They are great, I love them. I swear I will bring their dreams come true. With GOD of course. My life is cool, our life is cool. It’s time to change from boy to a man. A real one. I talked to much anyway. Time to show I can do what I said. And for her out there. If you read this, I just wanna tell you, I love you. That’s why I’m trying to show it to you. If you do so, show me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment